For me, Asos, is one of those shops that you just want the majority it's stock! So this week i'm adding more to my wants :)
1. You get 3 of these little beauties in one pack, a gold, silver & a copper one.
2. I love this turban. I have never really been a fan of that whole look, but I just think the bow on the front gives it a different look.
3. Anything boyfriend fit would be at the top of my list. I also really love the checked pattern so 2 in 1 really.
4. I have seen a lot more quilted stuff around recently, and I must say I'm feeling it.
5. I have wanted a pair of these for A.G.E.S and just haven't bought them yet. I always get worried about them digging in my generous calves and making me look 10 times worse, but no harm in trying I suppose.
6. As I said in my River Island Wants post, i'm a bit in love with Tartan! So this shirt is just perfect, however i'm not a fan of the price tag.
7. The colour of these leggings are lovelyyyyyy, plus they are cord which just tops it all off really!
8. I love a hat. So I want this one for no other reason than, I just want it! Valid reason I know..
9. This little piece of sexiness is not only my favourite colour but its also suede. Give it to me now.
It's payday today, the temptation is there, but I MUST restrain myself!
Until next time guys...