Wednesday 13 March 2013

Song of the Week #3

I love love LOVE Amy Winehouse!

I was so upset when I found out she had passed away and was so sad. I think her passing was a long time coming, but I always had a little hope that she would pull through her addictions and continue to make her incredible music! I'm not sure what it is about her, but I could listen to her all day long and never get bored. This is probably my favourite song of hers and possibly the most underrated.  This actually isn't the original version of the song, but is still the better in my opinion.






4 comments:

  1. Never seen this video before. Thanks for sharing =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tribute, and great video.
    You have a lovely blog, I followed you, hope you follow me too so we stay in touch.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video!!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's wonderful.
    wanna follow each other?

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete