Friday 22 March 2013

Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo

Celia Birtwell is a textile designer who was very well know for her prints in 60's/70's, but now is back after a time out and has designed a lovely collection for Uniqlo.

I have had the date for this collection on my phone for months now and it finally hit the stores & online yesterday! By the time I actually had 5 minutes to check it out, all of the blouses online had sold out!

Here are some of my picks from the collection...


(also available in monochrome!!)





I have never bought anything from Uniqlo before, but this collection is tempting me to purchase! I think a  a visit to my local store will be in order!






Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. cute selection

    I have a great giveaway on my blog.
    Win a Roses & Clementines Rose crown.
    Hope you enter!

    rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddamn it selling out so quick! I love Celia Birtwell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pj's! and the blog just followed you on bloglovin !

    http://vasfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete