Thursday 7 March 2013

Birthday Bits

So my 21st birthday is in 26 days and I already know that I will receive money from a lot of my family and I gots no problem with that.  It means that I can scour the usual suspects on the net for hours to find lots of potential goodies that I can spend my pennies on!  I already have my eye on these bits...





1. Wildfox Lennon Daisy Knit - mywardobe.com // 2. Raglan Skater Dress - Topshop // 3. Bowler Hat - H & M //
4. Rihanna Painted Stripe Shorts - River Island // 5. Gladiator Sandals - River Island 




6. Stripe Backpack - Topshop // 7. Skull Dress - H & M // 8. Printed Tapered Trousers - New Look //
9. Carys Boyfriend Shirt - Motel // 10. Cross Cuff Bracelet - Asos

Lots of stripe going on here I know, surprisingly in all the pastel colours. I tend to be someone who sticks to dark colours even in the height of summer but I have been feeling the pastel trend a hell of a lot more this time round! As you can see I am still enjoying black and what not but spring/summer is not too long away which means more colour will be making its way into ones already packed wardrobe!


15 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous picks!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripe backpack, that'll be fab for summer days out!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the raglan dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M just made a similar hat, just in baby pink!
    Nymphashion
    Nymphashion FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number 3 and number 6!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been craving a hat like that forever!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sandals and bowler hat x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the h&m bowler hat, just wish my head wasn't such a weird shape and I could pull of hats like this!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling your pain Eloise...but I will make it happen xx

      Delete