Wednesday 7 November 2012

Gun Metal

Not much to report today unfortunately, bit rubbish I know.  Especially since I went to Greenwich last weekend and didn't bring back any evidence of my trip.  I think that's because I've been soooo many times that for me it's nothing new!  However, everytime I do go, I realise why, because it's honestly just such a lovely little place to be with its craft market, quirky little shops and amazing food places.  I consider myself lucky that it's only a 15 minute drive from where I live.  It's a bit sad come to think of it that the only place I bought anything from was Superdrug. 
I am happy with what I purchased though :)


I love Barry M nail varnishes. There is always a wide variety of colours, although, I have to say I do prefer the darker shades myself. For anyone, like me, who is absolutely rubbish at anything to do with art then the magnetic varnish is always a winner. It gives your average block colour a bit of va va voom, but without the shakey hands and painting your fingers rather than your nails typa thing. 






The MUA 3 in 1 extreme contour liner in Gun Metal.  I actually quite like this, it isn't the BEST I have ever used before but for 1 squid I can't really complain.  It's one of those products that I would use during the day time if I think that the 'just mascara' look isn't enough. It's like a really soft kohl and so makes the application really smooth and simple. As you can see in the picture of the back of the box, it gives you 3 looks that the liner can give you when using different parts of the pen, which is also rather handy.  They only have a couple of colours, but this was my favourite along with the sage green that I bought as part of the 21 presents for my pal.

TTFN

Emily x




1 comment:

  1. Love the nail polish, looks like a great colour. I definitely prefer darker colours too xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete