Tuesday 27 November 2012

Festive Frocks

Okay, so when it comes to this time of year, I can imagine the panic of each and every other female is pretty much on the same level as my own for the perfect pardy frock! 
There is SO much choice around nowadays which, in my opinion, is half the problem for most people.  Not only that but it's about trying to create the best outfit for the particular event that is taking place, be it a meal or actual party.  This year for me I wont be buying anything new because I have so many dresses and what not that just don't get worn enough, so I'm going to save myself some spondoolies and wear one of them.  However, if I was going to buy myself something new it would look a little like this...



          DressRingsSocksNail VarnishBoots


Just because of this little money saving scheme, does NOT mean I can't look, wish and seriously want though does it?  



Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment