Friday 11 January 2013

Crushing

Okay I can't help it, but I am majorly crushing on a particular young actress at the moment! Jennifer Lawrence...what a babe! 

Like most people, I hadn't actually heard of her until The Hunger Games, which she was amazing in. I read an article a couple of months ago about her,  she was saying that in Hollywood she is considered a fat actress!! A fat actress? Probably one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard in my life. She is so effortlessly beautiful and her clothes? A girl after my own heart!

I love her!










Okay, so this bikini shot is being printed and stuck on my wall for inspiration!!

I actually wanted to post like a shit load more pictures of her, but I didn't want you to see how much of a stalker weirdo I am! Ha


I WILL GET THAT BODY!



No comments:

Post a Comment