Monday 3 June 2013

Newbies


Asos

Asos

eBay

Primark

eBay

Firstly, my god these pictures are awfullllll! Long story cut short, I have to use my phone because I don't have a card for my camera wahhhh.

Last month I won my first ever competition on a blog woohoooo! I won £80 worth of Asos vouchers from Amy at These Girls Turn Heads...to say I was chuffed would be an understatement.  I had been desperate for a smock dress for a long time after completely falling in love with everything minkpink. Unfortunately, Emily does not earn minkpink monies.  Although this Asos voucher allowed me to go ahead a live the dream of the minkpink smock, I decided that actually I may as well take advantage of the equally nice and cheaper Asos versions....cue my first purchase (top dress). The purple floral pattern on the 2nd dress really caught my eye and it had a totally cute peter pan collar PLUS it was in the sale for 12 squids, why not?! To my absolute joy the smock dress was on 50% off...hells yeah. (Feel free to applaud - clappadee clap clap) So I have £52 left on the voucher which I am super pleased about because as y'all know I have the wedding to go to in August and need me some sandals to wear, but I think these will be purchased nearer the time.
I got this rather cute Topshop jumpsuit via ebay, the picture really doesn't do it justice, the material is so pretty. 
My darling sist works in Primark at the weekends and was a complete babe and picked this skater dress up for me. I fell in love when I saw the Topshop one but it sold out very very quicky and unfortunately they STILL only have 6's & 8's available! I think an 8 would fit nicely on just 1 of my legs, what a load of tosh. Anyway, for £8, I'm not complaining with the primark one.

Laaaaaaastly, my favourite. When I read Gatsby I imagined that attending one of his parties would have been pretty cool. THEN, I watched the film and was jealous of all the babes in their amazing dresses that attended (don't worry, I am completely aware that these parties and in fact Jay Gatsby are fictional). Even though it was only like Thursday that I ordered this jumper, I can't actually remember how I came across it, but I am so chuffed I did. I can imagine I will be wearing the crap outta this.




Follow on Bloglovin
You can now follow my blog via bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment