Tuesday 2 July 2013

Something New

When I started this blog, I had a picture of what I wanted it to be. 10 months on it's still not what I want.

I think I visioned numerous outfit posts, selfies and so on. But that just hasn't happened. I am not the most photogenic of people, and then feel like a complete wally when attempting to take pictures of what I am wearing. On the few occasions that I sucked it up and asked le boyf to be a helping hand and take a few for me it all went disastrously wrong. I'm not sure I have ever met someone who is more rubbish at using a camera...bless him.

On Sunday, the hottest day of the year so far, I had annoyingly pre planned to take my 2 little sisters to the cinema to see Despicable Me 2, it was well good I must add. Anyway, I was unexpectedly waiting around for Elliot to get ready and took a couple of photo's. Although I didn't pluck up quite enough courage to do a full outfit shot, I just took a couple of snaps.





My new favourite dress from Asos. I love a smock dress, and when its floral/paisley print I am in pattern heaven. I obviously didn't realise that it was going to be 27.5 degrees otherwise my choice of footwear would have been slightly different. Oh well, I love my trusty flatforms.

I thought I should include a selfie considering since having this blog there has been about 2 photos of me. It's good to know who you are reading about I suppose.






Follow on Bloglovin
You can now follow my blog via bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I've literally just ordered that dress from ASOS. Hopefully it'll be just as good for winter as it will be for the final couple of weeks (days) of summer! The print is gorgeous!

    rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete